Dates: 9th June to 10th June, 2020
Time: 09:00-12:00, 14:00-16:00
Place: General Office (1/F)
Parents should bring the following documents to the school for registration:
- PRIMARY ONE REGISTRATION FORM
- Child’s HK Birth Certificate or the original immigration visa and photocopy
- Guardian’s ID card and photocopy
- One recent passport sized photo of the child
- Parents are NOT required to bring along their child to the school for the registration formalities.
- Parents should wear masks when they go to the allocated schools for the registration and follow the relevant measures on prevention and control of the infection and maintain social distancing.
- Parents who cannot register at the allocated school in person could authorize in writing a representative to register with the school on their behalf.
- Parents who cannot register their child with the school within the specified period and time should notify the person in charge of registration of the school concerned to make alternative arrangements in advance; failing that, they would be deemed to have given up the school place allocated.